Retreats for adults seeking physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing in the face of cancer
Our goal is to help participants make life-affirming changes by providing empowering tools and knowledge in a safe and caring community of others facing a cancer diagnosis.
"I attended the weeklong retreat... and found it to be one of the best, if not the very best, week of my life. If ever my mind, body, and spirit were in harmony, it was that week."
Smith Center retreats are a place to explore the issues and choices that people with life-threatening illness encounter. We aim to provide a nurturing environment and experiential healing options paired with the highest quality small-group support program.
Experience the healing power integrative and complementary therapies, group support, yoga, meditation, imagery and other relaxation techniques, gourmet whole foods meals, expressive arts, therapeutic massage (weeklong retreats only), and a respite from the challenges of life with a cancer diagnosis.
Retreats are offered in three formats throughout the year:
- Weeklong Residential Retreats
- Three-day Living Well with Cancer Retreats
- One-day Living Well with Cancer Retreats
All of our retreats offer:
- An intimate setting with skilled professional staff
- An opportunity to explore your unique choices in healing
- A nurturing environment for mind, body, and spirit
- Skills and tools for your continuing journey
- Community and the unique support of people who are going through a similar experience